Sep 5 2005
1. Use only ONE account name at this board. There's no point in having tons of members who are all the same person. Any extra accounts will be deleted from the member list.
2. Don't create an account and never use it. Is there really a point to it? New accounts will be allowed to stay for a week. If they are not used by then, they will be deleted.
3. No SPAMming. You can advertise your site, etc. in your sig.
4. No flaming or trolling. Let's not start fights, at least not real ones.
5. Don't cuss. Hell and Damn can be used they aren't really cuss words but if you have to say something worse use symbols ##%$#^%&.
6. Please post in the appropriate forums. If a post is in the wrong place it will be moved to the correct one, so do not think the post was deleted. It may have just been moved.
7. This is a board about monsters, kaiju and fighting, so people who don't like that or don't want to talk about that shouldn't waste their time here.
8. Signatures should not exceed 6 lines. Anything longer is ridiculous. Pics are welcome in sigs, but should not exceed 500x300 pixels.
9. No stupid posts or posts that are obviously meant to boost someone's post count. Anyone that posts just to increase the post count will be given the permanent name of Buck Private. If the flooding continues after this warning you will be banned. No one word posts like YES, NO, or OK. This is an obvious way to increase a post count. If you are going to post, please contribute meaningful information.
10. Posts don't have to have perfect spelling or grammar, but they should at least be understandable. Typing lIeK dIz or l13k d1$ is verboten. Too many spelling or grammar errors will be pointed out. Absolutely NO Net-speak. We speak or write in proper English here.
11. Do not take the artwork on this board. Many of the pictures I have drawn myself and if you take them you will be hunted down and brutally beaten. Ask permission always.
12. No inappropriate pictures. The admins will decide what is inappropriate, but definitely anything X rated will be deleted and you will be banned with no warning.
13. DO NOT change the text in the subject line of a thread unless it has TOTALLY gone off topic.
14. Please do not start a thread just for your post count. For example: "Look, I just hit my 100th post." It's great if you are an active contributing member, but this is considered another way to up the post count.
15. Do not ask to become a Moderator or admin or how to become one. Thagirion decides who will be mods or admins based on how they post. Notice I said HOW not how much. Read rule #9 again. If you post just to up your post count and think this will make you a Hall Monitor, think again. It will only get you banned. When a Hall Monitor is needed, Thagirion will decide who it will be and ask them through email if they are interested in this.
16. While you don't have to post in every single forum, please don't just post in the Off Topic. We are fundamentally a monster board, so someone who just posts in the off topic forum, really has no place here.
17. Absolutely NO discussion about sexual preference, religion or politics. This is an easy way to start flame wars and to lose your friends. If you're a black, gay, nazi eskimo....good for you, but we don't want to hear about it here.
18. Do not start game threads. For example, name something about the person before you. Don't do it! I don't want to see that here. It's another way to increase post count, it's annoying, a waste of space and pointless. We had a forum for this on the old board, it didn't work out. No Games!
19. Troublemakers and annoyances are subject to banning after one warning. Usually. Obey the rules...OR ELSE!