Jun 8 2004
Thank you, Froggy. |
|Quote: The ToU|
5) Administrator Conduct
If you are an administrator of a board, you agree to not
- design a message board to violate or solicit the violation of any law (be it local, state, county, national or international law)
- infringe upon the rights (including, but not limited to, property, copyright and privacy rights) of anyone (including our customers, users, staff, and the general public)
- transmit any data that is illegal, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or invasive of anyone's privacy,
- contain pornography, or sexual material of any kind if on the fixed plan (No adult content is permitted on the fixed plan)
- contain software viruses (Any code, files or programs designed to change, kill, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware)
- falsely claim or misrepresent your (or members of your message board's) affiliation with anyone
- interfere with message boards accessible through Best Boards
- uploading data which is not in the English language if on the fixed plan (None-English boards are not permitted with the fixed plan)
- removing, or attempting to remove, the popup adverts that occur on the fixed plan.
You, as the administrator of your message board, must be responsible for attempting to your utmost limits to ensure that none of the above content exists on your message board, and that no part of your message board violates this, or the user terms and conditions. You can report violations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to delete, edit, remove, control, or ban you and/or your message board(s) with no compensation or notice.
So then, things like language would fall under #3 (obscenity), correct? Are there any differences in what can or cannot be done if you have a variable plan?