Jun 19 2020
There is a specific procedure that is to be followed for writing such a report and consists of the following steps:
1. The first and the foremost step are to choose an appropriate subject for your writing that consequently outlines your purpose of writing.
2. Then you have to look for proper sources from where you can extract the material that you need for the writing. The sources should be relevant as you will have to give citations for all your information that you put into your work.
3. Gather then all the notes that you have so that it is easy for you to pick out the most appropriate information from within them.
4. Then outline your paper.
5. Write your first draft that might have errors in it in the beginning.
6. Then edit the draft to make it perfect to be submitted.
Now let's look at each of them closely to have a better understanding to avoid any possible errors in the final paper!
Choosing a Subject
Mostly Carl Gunnarsson Jersey Youth , good papers are the ones that are built around questions. You may however find subjects in any textbook. Simply just take some part of the text that interests you the most and examine it carefully. Then ask yourself the following things about it to see whether you can locate a question to be answered in your paper.
Does it tell you everything that you might want to learn about the subject? Are you sure the information is accurate enough? Is the author making any assumptions that need to be examined further? Can any two of the sections that are more interesting in the text be shown to be interrelated in any useful way? Your paper is however an attempt to write a well-organized answer to whatever the question that you have decided, using the facts for the purpose of providing, or at least to support your contention.
The most common error of all that is made by the students in choosing a subject for their term paper is to choose a subject that is to general. This increases the chances of more than one student having the same subject as some other student whose paper is being checked by the same reader which however Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey Youth , leads to less originality. The most specific subject will have enough aspects to furnish a long lengthy paper, if you think about it for a while.
Finding sources of Materials
As per what the traditions suggest, you should limit your sources to those that are available on the campus and to the materials that are not older than 20 years Jaden Schwartz Jersey Youth , unless the nature of the paper is to examine older writings from a historical point of view.
B. Guides to sources:
1. Always begin by making a list of subject-headings under which you would want the subject to be listed.
2. Using the following forms, start a card file:
a) Articles in Books and Magazines:
iv. The Facts of publication
v. Library Contact Number
ii. The Facts of publication
iii. Headline News
iii. Name of the periodical
iv. Volume and page numbers
v. Month and the year
Sort these card files into (a) books and (b) the volume of periodicals. Then look for the contact numbers of other periodicals and sort them out for each branch library. This sorting technique saves liberty time.
C. To locate the books in the library, consult the card catalog - record the name of the author Jake Dotchin Jersey Womens , the title of the book or magazine, the publisher, date of publication and the contact number.
D. Consult any guides that are available to periodicals Ryan O'Reilly Jersey Womens , such as the following:
- The Education Index
- The Readers Guide
- The International Index to periodicals
- The Psychological Abstracts
These are the ways of finding articles that relate to your subject. They list the subject heading accordingly, with the various titles of the articles that are under them, along with the location of each of the article.
Gathering the Notes
A. Examine the books and the articles - taking out several volumes at a time would save steps.
Skim quickly through the sources that are available to you David Perron Jersey Womens , looking for the useful material that would be relevant to your study, and then make good concise notes of it, including all the quotes and the information for footnotes. You would obviously not want to go back looking for these books and then for the page from which you extracted the information. Make the important notes on a separate card for each author so that you can easily identify the information by the name of the author.
B. Take care while you are taking down notes; be as accurate as possible and be honest while writing down any statistics. Be sure not to distort the authors meaning of the text. Remember your purpose is not at all to collect the things that support your thesis Colton Parayko Jersey Womens , ignoring all the other facts and opinions. The reader always wants to know the other side of the question as well. While you write both the sides and then explain with reasons why exactly you support a particular side would give a better idea to the reader of what you were actually trying to say.
C. Get the material that is relevant to your subject matter:
for the facts; don't just rely on the opinions as opinions vary person to person. The reader might not agree to an opinion that you have listed in fact heshe will have to agree to a fact that you present. Compare the facts that you present with the authors conclusion.
2. While doing research studies, notice all the met . Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Online Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys